Alice-Anne at the Blue Heron has these suggestions.
Author Google+ Profile
- Drive on a natural road made by tides while the tide is low.
- Visit the estate of Sir William Vanhorne on the tidal island. Built in early 1900s. See www.ministersisland.net/van-horne.htm for more.
- Get up close with hundreds of sea creatures at the Huntsman Marine Centre. See www.huntsmanmarine.ca for more.
- Visit several historic churches with period architectures.
- View summer estates of the rich from the Victorian era.